I had a brush with superstardom the other day. See, my two most popular entries have always been The Tragedy of Superboy-Prime and The Insanity of Superboy-Prime. But when I was vainly (oh so vainly) checking my hit counter yesterday I saw that I was getting a lot more hits on them than usual. Where were they coming from?

Wikipedia.

Now that was certainly a surprise. I wasn't expecting to get links from there. Turns out someone edited the Superboy-Prime entry and linked to the aforementioned posts in the "external links" category. Wow! I figured it wouldn't last, though. And I was right.

A few hours later the links were gone. The history page was illuminating. The guy who added my entries called me "insightful" (thanks!). The Other guy called my blog "non-notable" (wow!) and referred to me as an "insignificant blogger."

Then why does it feel like I've hit the big time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY