It had to happen sometime. When you spend as much time talking to certain people as I do you start to get... Influenced.

I never really had a favorite Green Lantern. I guess I just sort of latched on to Kyle out of convenience. I mean, he was in my favorite Justice League and he wasn't Hal Jordan. But bit by bit I started to realize that Guy Gardner was more than simply an "asshole."

But still, I was hesitant to call him my "favorite Green Lantern." There were still unresolved issues to deal with. Things had yet to come full circle.

Enter: Blue Beetle #25.

All it took was one page to push me squarely into the Guy Gardner fan camp. All it took was two sentences:

"That's right baby girl. I'm the crazy one."

And bam. That's it. I'm done. Hal Jordan only wishes he could be that cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY