It has been long since I last posted. However, there is in explanation: since reading this I have been inundated with paroxysms of hysterical laughter.

Consider: a team of super-heroes led by my old enemy Hal "I Done Hit My Head" Jordan. The possibilities for inept bumbling are immense. We are talking here about a man who cannot take a shower without knocking himself silly.

And the proactive "going after the villains" thing has been done. Many times. If Batman can't pull it off then well... I don't think Hal Jordan has much of a chance. I know that I am well-prepared for superheroic incursions on the various properties that I have purchased over the years with my ill-gotten gains. Magnetism repels all assaults!

However, the addition of a giant gorilla to the team may at least add some needed stability. Someone has to help Jordan to his feet after he smacks his skull into Green Arrow's after slipping on a yellow banana peel. Some things are inevitabilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY