Many have informed me that a "Doctor Polaris" made an appearance on Batman: The Brave and the Bold. This was already known to me, as I spend much time each day googling my own name.

I watched eagerly and was mildly disappointed to find my animated doppelganger had very little screen time. My thoughts are thus:

Pros: My entry into the stage was glorious. nothing could be more impressive than magnetically blowing a door off of its hinges. I routinely enter and exit buildings in this fashion.

Additionally, the dialogue was more than suitable. "Fools," I said. "Your bullets are useless against my awesome power to repel." That sounds exactly like something I would say.

Cons: Gold is not magnetic! If those has been blocks of steel that scene would have been plausible and likely. But gold is not magnetic!

Also, I would never wear a helmet that hides my hair. It deserves to be free so that it may be tousled by the wind.

Gold is not magnetic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY