Hello Friends!
Okay, so this is not a post about Versailles (I'm cheating a little bit) but I just found this site and I just had to share with you all! I have a feeling that a lot of you are going to love it!

My new friend Zelda at DOMAIN Design is an amazing French designer living and designing in Kuwait. She shares some of the most decadent interiors you could dream up and the fabric above is just a taste of the fine fabric she designs and has woven in Italy. If you like that photo her last post has many more beauties showcased. I hope you enjoy her site as much as I do. She is talented, creative and her story is both unique and captivating!



These are all images from Zelda's blog site DOMAIN Design



The yarns at the factory to weave those sumptuous fabrics



She designs for royalty and the amazing places she shares with us are just captivating! It's a whole new world to me!





Don't worry, I am halfway finished with my next Versailles post, which I promise to post today at some point!
A snapshot from her factory, where, I swear, dreams go in and come out a reality!

Bisou Mon Amis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY