All photos via Flickr

If you know me, then you know I am infatuated with chandeliers. I love them in all colors, shapes, and sizes. What better place to get a chandelier fix than Versailles!?! I could write volumes on the history of them, the restoration of the famous chandeliers in the hall of mirrors, the story behind some of the orders for certain chandeliers, and the makers of these beautiful lights, but I figured I would give you a break from my long winded posts and simply leave with the photos. They speak for themselves. If you would like to read my last post on chandeliers here is the link Points de Lumiere.

During the restoration of the Hall of Mirrors










The Queen's bedroom

Restoration







Easily my favorite


What a pretty image


Bisou Mon Amis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY