I just fell in love with this image from {This is Glamorous} One of the most beautiful blogs I have ever laid eyes on and a long time fave!


Bonjour Mes Amis! Profuse apologies for not posting more often! I have been so busy with a very special project. I've been holding back sharing the news but I think now is the time to "let the cat out of the bag" so to speak.
I am so excited to announce that I have teamed up with the incredible Ebony from Mahogany Maddison and Paris Atelier furniture and accessories are going to be featured in her new boutique!

 
This is a stunning boutique in a French/Shabby Chic style. The brick and mortar shop is located in Historic Downtown Upland in California and it is going to be beautiful! I am so excited. I would love to see you there if you are in the area.


Even more exciting news: We are looking for unique and talented vendors to feature and would love to hear from you amazing bloggers out there. I think some of the most incredible talent is right here in the blogosphere. Please feel free to E~mail me with info, photos, and ideas at Atelierparis@Gmail.com

I will keep you posed with news from this fabulous adventure and miss you all so much! I am off to explore what I have been missing in your amazing post over the last few weeks. Merci!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY