Image from Sweet as Candy (A huge favorite of mine!)

Bonjour Mes Amis! If you have read my last post you know that I have been bitten by the entrepeneurial bug. I have always dreamed of owning a brick~and~mortar store and now is the time. A lot has changed since that last post that seems like it was ages ago but really it's only been a couple of weeks. We have found a new space and a new name that better fits our passion for this dream we are making a reality!

Source unknown: If it is yours please let me know so I can add a link and tag it properly. It is just too delicious to pass up!

After some new developments, some gorgeous, ornate doors have opened for me. I am partnering up with the amazing Ebony from Mahogany Maddison to open a different kind of boutique experience. I am very excited to say that our opening date has been pushed back just a bit in order to prepare our new space. We are so excited with this adventure. I so appreciate all of the amazing and encouraging comments and if you were planning to attend, please sit tight and I promise, it will be worth the wait.

We are planning so many exciting things and I can't wait to share it all with you! I will keep you posted and I am so grateful for you and excited to take this giant leap with all of you by my side. After all it is because of you that I've been inspired and motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY