The Eila ~ Manolo's ~ Sigh

Bonjour My Friends,  I have been reading so many amazing posts by all of you who are either in Paris or just home from a visit there. I have to say that the photos, the stories, and the images of the food and people have me longing to go back more than ever! Oh how I wish I was in Paris!

Jimmy Choo ~ Super sparkly, super delicious 

So, thinking of Paris made me think up a faux itinerary in my head. Where would we (my bestie and I) eat, where would we shop, how many days would we spend in the country, how many in Versailles, how many gorgeous French men would we have to turn down for dinner dates.



~Donna Karan~

And of course...how many pairs of shoes would I need to pack!?! I know, I know, these are hardly practical to go meandering around the cobblestone streets with and hardly as chic as the Converse that everybody is wearing around town right now, but they are gorgeous.


Valentino~ Need I say more?

After all a girl needs to have tea at the Ritz and visit the ballet. Besides, doesn't a macaron taste even more delicious in a pair of Louboutins? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY