Afternoon, all


Oh, what a conundrum I faced!


See, I started a poll to choose a new name for the blog, not realizing that halfway through I'd become absolutely certain what the name should be. I use these polls to help alleviate my occasionally crippling indecisiveness--but after a day or two I was indecisive no more: I knew I wanted THE TAO OF SCOOT as the new title.

But I can't just ignore the wishes of my dear readers! So, I let the poll continue to see what the peoples wanted.

Out of 21 votes, nearly half went to "Grandiloquent and Histrionic". Now that's a great title, and normally I'd have no trouble using it--but my mind was set, this blog was to become THE TAO OF SCOOT.

But how to enact my blog-owners veto without alienating my beloved readers?


From the void appeared a brilliant compromise: Now I know we just voted in a new slogan, but frankly, it's overlong, and it's not even mine--I lifted it from The Coneheads movie. If the number of votes are any indication; "Grandiloquent and Histrionic" is a much more popular phrase than the current slogan...

BANG! Compromise! THE TAO OF SCOOT  becomes our new name, and "Grandiloquent and Hisrionic" becomes a cleverer and more succinct slogan!




EVERYBODY WINS! BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!






Now, even if I could actually afford champagne, I'm not about to break a bottle over my roommate's computer--so use your imaginations, kids.



Now, grab whatever non-poisonous liquid is convenient, and join me in a toast:


TO THE TAO OF SCOOT!

May she forever remain Grandiloquent and Histrionic!



Now go look at Robbie's Diva--it's much more interesting than this drivel.




Scoot-Tzu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY