Bonjour Friends, or should I say Hola!?! I wanted to share this little decadent treat with you today. Theurel & Thomas is a beautiful and visually stunning little French macaron shop in Mexico! That's right, Mexicos first macaron shop is located in the ritzy suburb of San Pedro.
I'm not quite sure if my mouth is watering over the decor or the little pastries...it must be both.


All of the interiors and branding were done by Anagrama. I love the stark White decor that contrasts and showcases the macarons.  


Just gorgeous!


I could find some bliss in an office like this one...again, not sure if it's the decor or the macarons...


I am tempted to start filling lovely White vessels with macarons and adding them as decorative accents in my home, everywhere in my home!

Enjoy your week!

All images via Anagrama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY