Guttentag!
















What you see before you is the stub from my very first check as a paid author. I asked Abe Sapien there to hold it for me since I was having trouble holding and photographing it at the same time.

The astute amongst you may have noticed that the numbers on this stub are unreadable--that was the idea. Nobody else's business how much the sad pittance paid to TR authors is. ;)



When I can spare the cash, I'm having it framed--for now, posting it on my blog in the arms of a bean-filled fishman will have to do.


Real article to come,


Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give A Scoot!




IMPORTANT NOTE: Topless Robot and its parent company: Village Voice Media, provide perfectly fair and equitable compensation to the authors who contribute written work for publication. Any statements to the contrary contained herein are meant solely in jest and by no means are to be interpreted as dissatisfaction or ingratitude. Thank you.


The Editor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY