No greeting, no clever pleasantries, not this time--for I have read what cannot be unread.



HOLY FUCKING ROBOT NINJA JESUS ON A UNICYCLE!!!!


ABRAXAS! WHEREVER YOU ARE: WE NEED YOU!!!




I need to read your weekly Anti-FFF column. I need to know that not every writer in the fanfiction community is an agent of Satan:

I NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE'S SOME GOOD LEFT IN THE UNIVERSE!

If you people haven't grasped the concept yet--I've just read this week's FFF on Topless Robot. No links this time. Not to the site, not to the page. I'm not even going to describe the story itself. If you really value your sanity and basic human decency so little, you can find it yourself you poor, deluded bastards!



I'm gonna have a cigarrette and cry for a while....


What's Left Of Scoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY