Mazel Tov!


Wasn't gonna do an entry tonight, it's ridiculously late and I've been busy writing my next article for Topless Robot(more on this later).

But then, for the first time since starting this blog, I clicked the link on the blog dashboard marked "STATS".

The results were surprising(to say the very least).


I knew that since my TR Superfriends began coming by, and I took on contributing authors, and my number of followers increased, SOHB's overall popularity was on the rise--but seeing the numbers is a whole 'nother can of worms.

For starters, these are the overall page views from May to September:

May to June: 0-0 (bleah)

June to July: 0-294 (ok, picking up)

July to August: 294-717 (more than doubled, not bad)

August to September: 717-5,968 (HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST FUCK!)


FIVE-THOUSAND NINE-HUNDRED AND SIXTY-EIGHT!

I know, these aren't incredibly impressive numbers when compared to popular sites--but consider this: Over 3 months, from May to August, this site was viewed a total of 717 times(and 422 of those views were in July alone).

Over one single month, from the start of August to the beginning of September, this site was viewed 5,251 times!

Holy Crap, People!


Good work! Good goddamn work! I'm so freakin' proud of all of you: My wonderful Superfriends, my brilliant contributors, and my silent, yet loyal, readers.

Thank you all!


Here's a few other interesting stats:

MOST POPULAR POST: A FIELD GUIDE TO COMMON FANFIC AUTHORS, PART 2 (237 views)
I don't exactly get this, but I'm not complaining.

MOST POPULAR PAGE: MY HAPPY PLACE (66 views)
This I do get.

MOST COMMON LINK SOURCE: http://www.toplessrobot.com/  (506 views)
Duh.

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERM: Oddly enough--Scooter Atreides (22)
ComicsNix was second at 10 searches, and our own Joltess was third at 8 searches(under her real name)

TOP FIVE VIEWER COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN:

5. Brazil (165)
4. Germany (207)
3. Canada (687)
2. United Kingdom (736)
1. United States (4502)

These are pretty unsurprising, but I only know of one SOHB reader from Brazil, and she's apparently viewed this blog enough to carry her country to the Top Five. (thanks, Robbie!)


Well, thanks again to everybody who reads, posts, comments, or contributes here at SOHB.

I'ma go sleep now.



All-Terrain Scoot-Transport

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY