Hey kids,


It took a lot longer than I anticipated, but at long last, SOHB contributor Colleen Seelke has successfully been made into an ass-kicking, name-taking Digital Diva!


Right, let's take a look at what we started with:










Colleen was a perfect candidate for Divolution. Not only is she cute, she's also 5' 9" and could probably kick my Shire-folk ass in about 5 minutes. Add to that a forceful personality and extreme verbosity, and we have optimum WWE material.


So let's take a look at the outfits Colleen will be kicking virtual ass in:



The request was for something Xena-esque, though the end product looks more Red Sonja-ish. Sorry it's so blurry--best I could do. Here's a close up shot:




And one in a fighting pose:






Next up is an attempt at something resembling Karla, the Grey Witch from Lodoss War. I've never seen the show, and there isn't a single pic of her online that shows more than her head, so I had to improvise:

I kinda like what I came up with, and for some reason, the camera is in love with this outfit, so there are more pics of it than of any other.





Again, sorry for the blurriness. Had to stand back to get the whole outfit in frame.







Hopefully, future editions of this game will fix the glitch that makes a character's hair phase through the collar like that.




Below are a few capeless shots:














Moving on, we have what by all rights should have been the simplest request to fill: a blue Star Trek: The Original Series uniform.

Sounds easy enough--well, this is the best I could do:


The brightness of the costume made it very difficult to photograph, I couldn't do the black collar or the gold rank stripes in the sleeves, and the Starfleet insignia is totally improvised.






Finally, I did my take on Baroness. This one actually turned out great--I'm more than a little proud of it. Unfortunately, photo-wise black is even tougher to work with than bright blue, the contrast made her face into a white blur--observe:




The good news is I've got two videos of her in this outfit, so you lucky people will all get a really good look.

First we have the entrance, I did the whole thing, not just Colleen's part, so be patient with the pauses.

I put her against my zombie Diva: Cassandra Graves. I figure by putting a Baroness cosplayer in a match with a zombie, I have irrevocably Nerdified the WWE.





And the main event:





So, that's my masterpiece. I hope everybody enjoyed it--and Colleen: I hope I did you justice.

Remember, I'm always taking requests for custom Divolutions, leave a message in the comments and we'll talk about it.



Scooterstar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY