BOO!

Hello folks--Do not attempt to adjust your screen: That's me, just with much, much, much less hair.

Figured I should at least TRY to resemble a decent, respectable member of society if I want any chance at finding employment that pays more than once a month.

Anyway--I like it, even if my roomie opined that it's kinda "Keanu Reeves-ish".


The 'Do is courtesy of the good people at Wal-Mart (oh, yeah--I'm quite the high-roller!).

One advantage to getting your hair done there is the ability to shop while you wait. So, along with a sweet Batman fleece hoodie and a "Have You Seen My Zombie?" t-shirt--I got this:



FINALLY! MY OWN GODDAMN COFFEE CUP!!

I've been using my roomie's dishes since I got here, and for the most part I could care less what I eat or drink out of--except for coffee!

The coffee lovers out there will know immediately what I'm talking about--YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN MUG! A mug that's yours and no one else's, one you can chew roommates or co-workers out for using. Ideally it should either be a gift--or picked out by you personally. I like this one for its simplicity--and it'll make a good backdrop for any stickers or engravements I choose to add.



That's all--went shopping, got my hair done, and blogged about it...Could I be more of a Girly-Man?



The Fabulous Scoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY