Ahoy-hoy!


Sorry, It's been a couple days, I know!

I've been neglecting my duties as Blog Czar these past few days. Been doing most of my chatting at Google--more private. And I've been trying to write a new TR List, finally finished at about six this morning. Point being, I didn't feel quite right penning articles here while actual paid work was being ignored.

But I'm here now, ready to resume my post--how has my realm been faring? Good?

I'm relatively neato (as Carlin would say). Saw Inception finally--loved it. Roomies bought Dead Rising 2--haven't played it yet, but any game where you get to bludgeon zombies with a wheelchair already has my vote on principle.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed--the Amazon ads have been removed. Nothing against Amazon.com itself, but the way it works is I post advertisements for various items, and receive a commission every time someone clicks the link. In the 8 months since I started this mess, not ONE of you people has bought a single damned thing.

I'm not gettting down on you, folks--times are tight, I dig that. But if no one's gonna make use of the advertisements, then it becomes nothing more than me giving Amazon (and whatever items I feature) free publicity. Not to mention wasting space on what is already a terribly cluttered blog.


Anywhat, today I present a delightful piece inspired by my recently completed Daily List, it's a wonderfully meaningless, superficial dollop of digital marshmallow fluff:

PRETTY GIRLS AND RAMEN NOODLES!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY