I read Oracle: The Cure #3 with some eagerness this past week. I'd enjoyed the first two issues and I was really looking forward to finding out what was going to happen in the third issue.

Imagine my disappointment.

Everything was going quite well until the last few scenes. Then everything seemed to fall apart. Suddenly nothing made sense. I had to reread the last couple pages because I felt somewhat confused.

But I don't think it was the writer's fault. It really felt as though he had to go back and quickly change around the ending of his story. I don't know if there's any truth to that, but it felt as though DC up and changed their plans for Wendy, Orcale, and/or Batgirl and thus the writer hand to move things around.

Or maybe that's just me being overly generous. What do those of you out there who also read the comic think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY