Christian Lacroix

Bonjour my Friends!!! Happy Friday to you! My family and I are heading off to Palm Springs to visit my Dad. It is going to be sizzlin' hot! I can't wait to see my little Prince enjoying himself in the pool :)
Lacroix
I am simply mad about these couture confections! Why am I so obsessed with this dream world of couture lately!?! I heard today that Christian Lacroix is filing for what is equivalent in the US to bankruptcy. Hard times are hitting us all. :(

Chanel

The hair detracts from the beauty of this gown. Just look at those whispery soft layers (the gown not the hair)!

Armani


I simply cannot decide which is more beautiful the setting or the couture!


Dior


Dior always amazes and astounds me with beauty.


Dior


At least the hair is partially covered in this one!



Dior
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY