My beautiful little Prince
On this very special weekend...I wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day!

How did I get so lucky?
Being a Mother to my little Prince is an experience I can not even put into words and I am so blessed to have the privilege of being his Mommy. So this weekend I will celebrate that! I will also celebrate having had such an amazing Mom myself. She was my best friend and the bond we shared was so special and irreplaceable. I miss her everyday. However, I am so incredibly blessed to have been chosen to be her daughter, even for the short time we had together. Everything I am and believe are because of the two people in this post. So as you can see, I have much to celebrate on Sunday and I hope you do too!!! Happy Mother's Day!
My amazing Mom
Cherish every second you have with your Mother, Child, Sister, Grandmother, Aunt, or whoever you have that special bond with... everyday.
xoxo
Judith~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY