Dior


I have been stumbling upon the most A~mazing gowns and images lately. I had to stop myself from eye~candy overload! I couldn't help to think, what if Marie Antoinette lived now. Would she be a fashionista today? Of course she would!!! Look at how she inspires so many even now.

Valentino

I am loving this Valentino gown. How amazing and beautiful is the back!?! Wow! A girl should look just as ravishing going as she does arriving! :) The color is my favorite.
Galliano


I just could not help but to fall in love with this image. The walls, the beautiful little chair, the colors, the fabrics, the whimsy, that ceiling! I could get lost.


Dior

Oh my! Oh my! Look at those shoes, and the hats! The hat with the bows is just darling and those sleeves! I so appreciate the vision and the exquisite detail these designers give us. I could take a nap on all those layers and yards of silk :)

Dior

The bodice inspired by that oh~so~famous necklace is truly incredible! I'm in love! I'm like a bird...anything shiny catches my eye.



Inspired in so many ways! The background is so pretty too.





I tried to get this pic bigger for you with no luck. Still, a gorgeous image. The shape and the color are worthy of MA!
I have more for you next time! It has been a grueling week as I am still preparing my big surprise for you! Have a fabulous and stylish (long) weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY