Ya done good, Silky! Ya done real good!

SOHB, in cooperation with our parent company: The Great And Terrible Forces Of Lucifer, Inc. offers it's warmest regards and congratulations to Mrs. Colleen Seelke for her first official post!

Not only did she compose an amusing and interesting recap of "Sanctuary"(which I, for one, appreciated since I didn't know jack about the show) She also formats her articles better than I do! That's why whenever I include a pic in one of my posts, it's always dead center and about medium size--I just leave it the way it is when it first comes up. If I fiddle with it, I just make a mess of things.

As for the show, it certainly sounds intriguing--kinda like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen as envisioned by Joss Whedon. Personally, they had me at Christopher Heyerdahl, who I came to love when he was on Supernatural as the Demon Alistair, the coolest, creepiest badass in all nine levels of Hell!(Yeah, he WAS also in a Twilight film, but Alastair is an awesome enough role to wash away any sparkly emo residue left on Heyerdahl's career.)

So, now I've gotta find a way to see the first season before the second come out--not bloody likely at present.

But this isn't about me. Keep up the good work, Colleen! I look forward to part 2.

Here's a little bonus in recognition of your service, enjoy!





Even a straightish male like myself can appreciate this--besides, Robin Dunne was on a couple episodes of Dead Like Me, the most underrated show in human history, and that automatically raises him a few points on the Awesome Scale.


P.S. Colleen? Remember to sign your posts--we've got 4 authors now, it'll help keep eveything straight.

P.P.S. I'd also like to announce our newest addition to the SOHB family: Flaxen-haired beauty and Cybernetic Equestrian Enthusiast-- The Joltess!

She's Canadian, so you know she's funny!


Scootacus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY