Hidely-ho Blogarinos!






To those who haven't run away screaming bloody murder, allow me to explain:

SOHB Contributor The Joltess came to me with a clever little idea, and since it was such a brilliant and delightful concept--and because I owe her big time, I happily accepted.

Dearest nerds---send us pictures of yourself with your favorite geekified items: Toys, action figures, collectibles, books, DVDs, ancient artifacts, rubber novelty items, classified alien technology--whatever turns your crank. I chose my Dune books(Frank Herbert's original six--the only ones that matter), and for a lark I added my beloved Abe Sapien beanie($5 from a very nice woman who runs a coffee shop in Waukegan. It was hanging up as a decoration--she had no idea what it was or its signifigance).

These pics will be given their own gallery page when I have enough, but keep in mind, this isn't a contest--every one who sends in a picture will have a spot on the Gallery(I don't have enough readers yet to be picky--besides, I've got no prizes for the winners) Send pics to scooteratreides@gmail.com.

Some of you might be wondering why I look like I'm being sodomized with a fireplace poker in my picture: Well, it's like this--I'm incapable of taking a good picture. Apparently I did something dreadful to the entire camera poulation in a past life or something--but no photograph ever taken of me has ever come out right. So, I beat the blasted machine at its own game! Before the camera has a chance to ruin my appearance, I ruin it myself first!

Alrighty, get to steppin' geeks! Send in those pics!




Randolph Scoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY