'Sup Peoples!


The Rat-Bastard did it!


My roomie's brother, owner of the computer that had been my second home for the last six months(give or take), finally ended my access as I mentioned he might a few posts ago. Only the Rat-Bastard didn't take it to his room, he just put a password on it that only he knows. So it sits here, in the living room, dark and inactive--MOCKING ME!!


So now I'm on my roomie's laptop--and while it functions 500% better than the old shitbox, I only get to use it when he's at work or watching tv or on the PS3. Plus, since it's a laptop, he takes it into his room with him every night, so no more chatting til the wee hours with my beloved Superfriends.

Well--ok, that's not entirely true...I can still use the PS3 to go online, which is a galactic pain in the ass since it means not only do I have to use a game controller to type on a virtual keyboard, I have to deal with the PS3's inefficient web browser--the thing just wasn't built to surf the net.

So, I won't be posting as much as I used to.

Sorry! :(

Anyhoo, gotta go--Scott Pilgrim is on Comcast OnDemand.

I'll try to have something of interest for you folks later in the week.


Peace out,

The Elusive Scoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY