Morning, Blogarians!


It is 8:10 AM Central Standard Time, and I haven't slept a goddamn wink!


So I thought I'd do something relatively productive:

Presenting, yet another meaningless Poll! Don't worry, folks--I'm not asking you to rename anything this time.


I was having a lovely conversation yesterday with our own Colleen. She mentioned that Emma Watson, of Harry Potter fame, had recently shorn off the majority of her long, light brown hair. Colleen found the new look less than flattering. I, on the other hand, have something of a short hair fetish (yes, I mean on women) and I think she looks smokin'.

Just for a bit of background, as attractive as Ms. Watson so obviously is, I've never been one of those nerd guys who think she's the Second Coming. She's honestly a bit on the thin side for my taste--I'm not saying I'd kick her out of bed, I'm just saying she wouldn't make much of a bang when she hit the floor. ;)

I was, however, among those back in 2001 who watched her in The Sorcerer's Stone and said "She's gonna be a serious hottie in about 10 years" (though few of us said it out loud--kind of a creepy thing to say about an 11 year-old). And slowly but surely we were proven right. She is absurdly hot.

Now, in order for you peoples to make an informed decision on this momentous issue, I've provided images of Ms. Watson's conflicting looks. Let's start with the original--long hair:














OK, now--the new pixie cut:
















And here are a few more I'm posting...well...because they were there:



  






Like I said, she's a little thinner than I usually go for, but clearly while slim, she's not emaciated or scrawny--and she does have marvelous legs--here's a better shot of them:



Damn.





Ah, the magic of side-boob!




Ok readers, you've got the facts--now make your voice heard!



So Long!



Scootius Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY