Gobble Freakin Gobble, Folks!

Thanksgiving's this Thursday--and if you're anything like me, I'm very, very sorry.



But hell, I'm not going to let a little thing like nowhere to go and nothing to do on a holiday based around family togetherness get me down!

I'm gonna cook myself dinner, I'm gonna kill a few hours with whatever marathon's are on cable--and at 7:00 PM CST, I'm gonna watch the Turkey Day edition of Night of the Blood Beast on Youtube!

And I invite all my fellow wretched holiday refugees to join me--you don't even have to bring a hot dish!(though it would be appreciated)

And don't worry if you're not American and don't understand our strange, provincial, made up festival where we celebrate the raping of the land and marginalization of its native peoples--watch the movie anyway! Eat your weird foreign foods! Have fun!


And we can all chat as we bask in the glory of this heinous classic--sound good?


Remember, Thursday--7:00PM CST, come to the blog, go to the link list and click on my youtube channel. Youll find MST3K-Night of the Blood Beast in the Favorites.

See you then--for now, here's a positively ancient commercial for what I believe was the very first MST3K Turkey Day Marathon:





Scoot The Thankful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY