Bonjour All! I just found this darling website called Legacy Pride Paper dolls This site was TOO much fun for me! I wish they had a decorate your room website too! It was fun you could go down the long list of paper dolls and then you could dress then in the cute and well designed clothing! I love it. I felt like a little girl again!


The artist is Donald Hendricks and he is fabulous! The above picture is of his portrayal of "Lady Scandalous" Based on the Grace Elliot biography "My Lady Scandalous" by Jo Manning, which by the way is a fantastic read. I couldn't put it down.
This little lovely is every body's favorite, Josephine Bonaparte. Her clothing options are so lovely. Cute, cute, cute!

And of course, the infamous Madame Du Barry. I was a little sad that Marie Antoinette was missing from the mix, how fun would that be? Tres Jolie!! I had fun. Sorry for the short post today, it's been a looong day. Running around after my little one (he's just starting to walk!) and just having one of those days, I promise tomorrow will be a great post! Talk to you soon & Thank you for all of the lovely comments & incredible blog world support. I feel truly welcome & I appreciate all of you! Thanks for reading! Until tomorrow!

Bisou Mon Amis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY