I need to apologize to my fellow TR SuperFriends for being out of touch this week. Suffice it to say a lot of school related work came to a head and needed my attention. Anyway, today I am free...to torment Rob...er...yeah.

Speaking about Rob.... YAY, I got my shirt! :) It's too bad I do not have a camera. It would be my entry for that Nerd in Nerdom thread Scooter wants us to do.

I promise good FFF as opposed to typical FFF. This week's column features a work that I love immensely. (Or, in WalMart-terms, I want to mix DNA with it all over teh place.) Yes, I love it. It inspired my own "Somebody Who Loves Me" a fluffy/fuzzy/warmy feeling story. And that's not a place I venture into ordinarily. It's also (hold on to your lightsabres!) Sam/Bumblebee.

Yes, Sam/Bumblebee!

Electrosexuality - with a twist. It's about romance not sex. It's not a ComicsNix joint. It examines the emotional side of the Sam/Bumblebee ship and does so in a very touching and realistic (!) manner.

In The Wake by Piscaria

A few notes about the story. It relies on a couple of bits of fanon. Namely, that the "spark" is like a soul and that the Transformers are able to project realistic 3-D holograms of themselves. This is referred to as holo!Bee (or holo!Prime, holo!Megatron, etc). Myself, I only ventured into that holo-territory once (see above) as it's not my favorite way to approach human/bot ships. I like to keep bots as bots! (Now, admit it, machines can be ubber-sexy - you know it!)

In other news - I re-watched Avatar last night. It's officially out of the theaters :( yet I managed to watch it 5 times during its re-release :) I've completed, in first draft form, two Na'vi related stories. And! I'm trying to learn the Na'vi language. I leave it to your imagination to figure out why. >:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY