Bueno,


Sometime back in the mists of prehistory, Scoot had himself an idea: Since I so enjoy making custom Divas for Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 on the PS3, I offered my readers the opportunity to take advantage of my "skills". It was to be a new feature I called "Divolve Me!" where readers would send me pics and/ or specifications for their own Divas, and I would craft them and post pictures and videos.

Unfortunately, that was back when SOHB got less hits than most Amish websites.

However, now that I've got my trusty Superfriends I've a new opportunity to indulge my psychoses, and believe it or not--I got myself a couple takers!

So now the world gets to see my first completed Diva based on an actual human being!

Let's start at the beginning:




This here is SOHB contributor The Joltess--ain't she lurvley?


Each Diva can have up to four distinct costumes. For starters, she asked for an "Archaeologist".

Here's what I came up with:




Here's a closer look:



Whaddya think? Did I capture her?

Joltess posts on Topless Robot under the name "The Pirate Star", so it wasn't all that surprising when she included a pirate on her costume list. Take a look:


Let's try another angle:




For costume #3: Joltess decided to go Egyptian:




And turn:



Finally, Joltess gave no instructions for her 4th outfit--so I went out on a limb and made her a superhero. I figured Joltess sounds comic-bookish to begin with, and honestly--how much of a stretch is it to assume that this person:


just might appreciate a superhero costume?


EVILDOERS BEWARE!






So that's what we got for pics--Scoot do good?


Unfortunately, we've only got one video. I recorded several videos of The Joltess boldly making her way to the ring--but my roommate's crap computer won't support asf files. Fuck.

Fear not, I still have a hand-edited and assembled match highlight video of the type I commonly download to Youtube. It features Joltess in her Egyptian garb whaling the living piss out of Trish Stratus, observe:





So, there you have it. Dear Colleen is next on the list--I'll try not to take as long with hers.


Oh, before I go--a few updates. As is obvious, Firefly trounced it's competitors for the title of Most Attractive Sci-Fi/Fantasy Cast. Out of 19 votes, Firefly received 13 while BSG, Andromeda, and Smallville each ended up with 2. I honestly thought Firefly and BSG would have been almost neck and neck--shows what I know. I'll have a new poll up tomorrow.

SOHB pages The Meditation Chamber, The Serenity Parlor, and the Women's Studies Annex have all been added to, so take a gander and broaden your mind.

So far, only 3 readers have shared pics of themselves with their beloved tokens of Nerdity. Time to step up your game, people! Send your pics to scooteratreides@gmail.com



Dr. Everett Scoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY