Hi People!


Our dear and lovely High Priestess and Comment Thread Den Mother Colleen is not well--and I don't mean that in the sense I usually mean when referring to anyone demented enough to write for my blog.


She'll be recouperating for the next few days--Goddess willing she'll be back to share her unique perspectives with you lucky readers(and berate me for making such a fuss over this)on Friday.


You all know I'm not a religious sort, but the Tao respects all faiths, so please offer her any prayers, positive energy, or just basic happy thoughts you can towards a speedy recovery.



For my part, I decided to unearth a message of goodwill from Youtube. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go snarky, or cutesy:

In the end, I did what best suits my personality--a little of both!



And now--the cutesy:





SALUD, COLLEEN!



(P.S. Don't forget to check out Boredlizzie's first TTOS submission, right below!)



Scooter's Happy Thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY