Blah,



I'm the only person I know who gets post-holiday blues after Halloween.

Granted, it used to be a lot worse--the bigger my Halloween was, the deeper my depression.




This year was actually pretty cool--I half watched The Walking Dead, traded quips with dear Colleen as we watched The Screaming Skull on MST3K(via Youtube), and then stayed up until 3:30 AM getting to know Topless Roboteers RubyRoses and Boredlizzie(now TTOS regulars, Krom willing)while watching Class of Nuke 'Em High on G4. Say what you want about that channel--but anybody who shows Troma films on Halloween is ok by me!

So I'm moderately bummed.



Here's a little something for myself and anybody else mourning the end of All Hallows Eve, just a little good cheer:

It's a lesser-known tune by The Clash, and it always makes me feel better.




Until next time, my dear friends.


Scoot The Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY